Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, December 12, 2011

Swan

I just can't get over the beauty of this swan and just had to share the photos I took...
(and besides swans are kinda Christmasy aren't they, ha ha).


I think if ones ever doubting that magic and true beauty exists, all one has to do is find & watch a swan!

I've been working on opening a new online shop for my 'photography'
The details are still abit fuzzy but it's a coming and I am excited...
It may be a brand new shop, it may or may not be on Etsy,
The photos may just be available in my current Etsy shop...
I've not figured any of that out yet.
But I do have my prices set, a professional printer nearby ready to go,
and a new shipping area in my studio is almost complete and ready for lots of shipping action.
The response to my photos on this dear blog of mine is always quite strong
and I am so ready to branch out into this new direction.

...Well that's all for today...
May you bask in the glory of a magical swan as often as you can.

XO Mandy

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love these! It's almost like seeing a unicorn (ok not exactly) up close. I remember seeing a giraffe in real life and thinking they just couldn't be real. Also, their heads are huge!!! ;0). Lovely photos! I may have to sketch a swan soon...

Karen M said...

Amazing photos, Mandy. I guess swans are inherently beautiful, in the same way bunnies are cute. Whether they want to be or not!

ladaisi said...

Oh Mandy these are GORGEOUS! I love them. Good work.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy your are such an incredible photographer! These are soooooooo gorgeous!
xx

Christina said...

So elegant. They take my breath away.

Anonymous said...

Swans are xmas-y? mmm, I would need to see some supporting thoughts on that before I would come on board with the idea.