Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sleding

A couple hours of sledding with two of my most favourite people was an awesomely fun day...


I don't particularly love the cold (especially now that we have no vehicle cause our car is kaput!)
But Ahhh...Cheers to the joys of snow such as frozen noses and numb toes
and the utter deliciousness of getting back home to
hot chocolates, roaring fires & the tingling of thawing appendages.
...these parts of winter I do love, ha ha.

What's your favourite part of winter???

XO Bijou, who hopes your getting in some sledding time this winter.

4 comments:

Fashion Infatuation said...

Oooh, it looks lovely. So much fun! :) I miss the snowy winters!

Lisa said...

That looks like fine! I'm glad there's no snow here, though.

dayleanne said...

So fun! I wish we had enough snow to do this!!! Its not looking good for sledding this year.

Your photos are beautiful - thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures really capture the fun we all had. The only thing they don't show is me spraining\dislocating ma finger. 5 weeks later and it still smarts.