Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sneak Peek

I love hats...they make me happy...


...And, they are also inspiring my one of my newest little series, here's sneak peek...


...I think their gonna be super duper cute.
Stay tuned for I should be able to show you a petal topped lady pretty soon.

I must admit to just not feeling up to much in the studio the last week,
a creative block suddenly popped up but I just went with it and wasn't too hard on myself
for we've had so much on our plates the last month:
a death in the family, a rough time with Ella Luna going crippled,
stressful vehicle shopping, a health scare & lots of migraines to contend with ...
But, these little sweeties came to me whiles I was 'blocked' so I guess it wasn't entirely fruitless, ha ha...

What are all of your guys working on in the studios or elsewhere this week?

XO Mandy

5 comments:

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, you look beautiful in your gorgeous hat! And i adore that little bunny pin too. :) GOrgeous work in progress and im so glad you manage to deal with your creative slump! I am so so sorrry to hear that few nasty things you had to go thru. I hope you are feeling much better these days! Sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts your way! Love to you!

jules said...

Awesome hat and pin lady!
don't let the other stuff get to you everything will be ok in the end.

Snap said...

sounds like you need a big hug or two!!! I think your little ladies and their hats are marvelous!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Hello pretty lady! Love your hat, love you and love your new creations!

Anonymous said...

Great new "hat" series. This is late, but at least the new car thing is all done ;-)