Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, May 10, 2012

On My Desks

Sometimes I get in the habit of working on several pieces all at once...
usually you know that it what is happening when you've not seen new work from me in awhile.

I promised last year to not just show finished pieces
but to also offer sneak peeks into works in progress...
I don't quite know when the awkwardness of doing so has melted away, but it has and it's nice.

So here's some of what I am working on lately...

In my make-shift studio to be near Ella Luna, I am working on this lovely coloured pencil lady.


And in my upstairs studio that I share with Jin and Jaks,
I am working on this rabbit with a basket watercolour.


(the driftwood/wire piece you see hanging from my brush holder was just given to me
from my beautiful new friend Aline, who I spent a wonderful day with yesterday...
I am so happy to have it in my workspace).

I am also playing with this small 5 x7 watercolour, just for fun
& to rest my wrist in between coloured pencils time.


Whether your making something in your home, in your kitchens, in your garages or in your studios,
Wherever in the world you may be...
The buns and I really hope your heart is full, blissful & inspired.

XO Mandy and the bunnies
who have the doors thrown wide open to enjoy the beautiful wind & birdsong today.

4 comments:

Steph said...

I love seeing your works in progress and I love that 5x7 watercolour.

Enjoy the birdsong. :)

Stephanie

Unknown said...

Your work, as usual, is stunning! I especially love the lady holding the bunny :-) Have a blissful weekend, let's hope for a lovely warm and sunny few days in our beautiful neck of the woods.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so very much Steph and Debbie-Anne...hope you hop in again.

Anonymous said...

Man that is alot of work on the go, and I'm lovin them....you need to do another art-demo video I think :-)