Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Thundery Monday

I love days full of thunderstorms and strong rains...
day with blustery winds and power outages...
Day full of time with coloured pencils and a little rabbit creation in the works...


Days where the rain keeps all of us inside as snug as little happy bugs...
With snoring and dreaming bunnies stretched out at my feet as I colour...


Days where the rain and cozy gloom suddenly takes a turn to find the sun bursting out
just at the very end of the day...drenching my studio in golden perfect light...
Making me breathe in a deep deep breath of peacefulness & thankfulness.


Ahhh...I love days steeped in coziness and calm and beautiful light.
Today was just such a day.
And I am feeling grateful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thundering days are the best cozy days (as long as the wind isn't blowing our trees over)