Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 16, 2012

Bring Yourself Peace

Happy Monday Everyone. 
I hope your weekend was wonderful & that you managed to stay cool.
It was a scorcher here
& our weekend plans were cancelled because leaving the buns in the hot house just wasn't an option.

Anyhoo...
I finished reworking another older mixed media, adding more texture & layers...
only 2 more to go before I start showing you the newest incarnation of my mixed media ladies.

This one has been retitled
"Bring Yourself Peace"


It measures approx 5.5" x 16"
and is a mixed media with a coloured pencil face & wings with sweet buttons & other flourishes!

She's sitting in my shop already just so anxiously awaiting the person who will adopt her
and love her message of self love and inner peace.

Thanks for your time today.

XO Mandy Whose Off To Hug A Bunny

3 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Hi Chicken, Bean's sleeping,yay! I had a bit of time to check on your blog. I love the colours on this painting! It is definitely peaceful to look at!
Love,
J.

Snap said...

Wonderful, Mandy. Love the buttons!

Anonymous said...

Another mixed media...I love these...they are so creative.