Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, September 17, 2012

More Outside Loveliness

I wanted to show you all my 2nd favourite place outside.
I am puttering around and working in this lovely spot all spring, summer and fall
(and now nights since that the mosquitoes are going away).

This is the beautiful gazebo Jonathan and I made together...(Jonathan made that table too from old scraps).
I've shown this space to you before as well, but as always, it changes from season to season.


We can be found out here even when the snow is flying...which it will soon be doing!
so the buns and I are out here enjoying the last of the flowers & warm sun, every chance we get.

Hope you's don't mind seeing snippets of my time outside
but it is what I am currently enjoying and basking in.

I'll see you again in a few days.  Thanks so much for hopping in.

8 comments:

Andrew Piller said...

Wow.....What a choice of interior! You have great idea on interior design and it's work. You designed all things in accurate place.

Snap said...

Mandy, what a wonderful spot you and John have made for yourselves and the Buns! I love seeing outdoor spaces -- especially special ones like this.

Natascha said...

What a beautiful space! Love it and the red cushions! My favorite color. I have red in almost every room somewhere!

Tiffany said...

Wow! Such a beautiful space!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Gorgeous Mandy! I could sit out there forever.

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

This is just beautiful, Mandy!! And, look at all of your lovely flowers/plants!! Tucker (my Westie) and I are outside at the moment enjoying this beautiful fall weather we are having...Oh, how I love being out here! It makes work so much better...and, even more creative!! Hugs...love your happy space!! :) *I recently shared a view from my studio...take a peek, and you'll see why I love being outside so much, too! :)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Andrew, are you new to my blog?

Snap, I sure do love and appreciate this space for sure:D

Natascha, I have red scattered everywhere in our house as it's my favourite colour too. How are you and all of your furry friends?

Thanks so much Tiffany and Shell...Shell I sure do wish you could come on by for a cup of coffee.

Ann-Margaret, I love your blog and can't wait to go back and visit some more. We've much in common I think, keep in touch okay. XO.

Anonymous said...

That part of the yard has come such a long way since we bought the house...wow!!! Looks like something from a magazine, and it's ours!