Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 5, 2012

A Bird

We are so lucky to live where we do. 
It's in suburbia, yes, BUT we're a few minutes walk from a beautiful beach and lake.
And, a rather sweet walk amongst beach side houses to North Bay's lovely waterfront.
Where, the last time walking with my honey I saw this lovely soul hidden in the branches...


It's beauteous moments like this when I squeal because I happen to have my camera on me.
Isn't he/she a beauty.
I get these wonderful warm tummy wiggles when I love a shot I took...
and boy oh boy do I ever have alot of new beauties to show you.

In other news.
I've recently been interviewed by the lovely Robin Norgren
for her soon to be launched book project called 'Spark & Inspire'.
More news to come closer to it's launch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great colours in the photo.

+1 on the interview for the book.