Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 26, 2012

Rabbit In Black & White

It's so rainy and gloomy out there today, I wish I had a splash of bright colour for you as usual.
But, I do have a new image to show you.
I've been playing abit more with my new Prismacolour markers.
I was thinking of adding some colour to it but I actually think it's a stronger visual in black & white.


I think this would make a really cool t-shirt image.  Do you think so???
I'd like to put some words on it too, like
"ANIMALS, For Love & Friends NOT Food or Fur".
Would you buy such a T-Shirt???


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To colour, or not to colour. That is the question.

I think you are making the right choice, and besides, you can always colour it later if you want (but you can't un-colour it).

Karen M said...

Mandy, that's a beautiful image. I love it's boldness. As for the t-shirt-=well, I'll be honest. I would be more likely to buy it if it said bunnies, and not animals. While we are mostly vegetarian around here these days, especially if we are cooking for ourselves, we don't force the issue at other peoples homes. I would feel weird weiring a t-shirt that I couldn't live up to. If not for that, I would love to wear it.

Unknown said...

Beautiful :O
Like the first commenter said, you did a good choice it looks ood black and white!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks you guys. I like the black and white too...Karen thanks for your input. I could offer it in two versions...good idea.