Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 1, 2012

Zip-Lining

I went zip-lining.
It was crazy crazy fun.
It was the 'ThunderBird Twin Zip' at Blue Mountain in Collingwood.
My honey, friend & I went after my neurology appointment down South...
what a way to follow up a neurology appointment, ha ha.


I whooped and screamed in delight and let out all my tension as I glided half a mile
over this beautiful forest with views of Wasaga Beach, Notsawasago Bay, Georgian Bay and Lake Huron.


We had to wait for a thunder and lightening storm to pass but as soon as it did we went for it.
I've always wanted to try it and I am so proud of myself that I didn't chicken out...
well I kinda knew that I wouldn't chicken out, but still!


Next time I'll be able to enjoy the views even more as I plan to take it abit slower.
This time I just wanted to get as much speed as I could and just fly, ha ha
and I did fly, apparently I was at full speed and doing 75-80k an hour.
Whoot Whoot, ha ha.


And I experienced it with two of my best friends...my honey and my pal Maria.
We're all going again next summer.  I can't wait.
It was insanely fantastic.

P.S.  My September Newsletter has been sent out. 
You can view it by clicking right here, if your not signed up to recieve it directly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we did that....look how friggin far it is, and how high it is. That was nuts.