Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cabbriel

Whiles the golden sun set in my upstairs studio
and with a honeyed blueberry tea and sweet bunnies napped near my feet,
I finished up this new little painting.


Here's how he came about...


Do you want to help me name him???
Ideas anyone??? just put your suggestions in the comments section.

........
P.S.  Well just a few names were suggested...Moon Glow, Clover, Aussie, Aurora...
But I like the name my friend Aline suggested 'Cabbriel'...so I'll go with that, it suits him I think.

Prints of 'Cabbriel'  will be available in my Etsy shop soon.

4 comments:

Aline said...

Allo Mandy, my first thought when I saw your newest furry big earred friend was.....cabbage. He/she gives me the impression of being made up of big fat green cabbage leaves. Do you see it???? Therefore, I thought, I'm gonna play her game "name this rabbit". This is what I came up with... ready - Cabbriel - get it (Gabriel/Cabbage). What do you think????? Loving this weather and loving You x0x0x

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Oh, Mandy, Cabbriel is beautiful!! His coloring is just magical! And, what a cute name Aline came up with! :) Warm bunny hugs to you!!

Mandy Saile said...

Aline, as you can see I picked your name, thanks:D Love you too my friend. XO.

Ann-Margaret...thanks so much, I am so very glad we've found one another in the huge blogosphere:D XO.

Unknown said...

"Jinster In Green" ? :-)