Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back Real Soon

Hi Everyone...

The holidays and the long break which I granted myself were much needed, lovely, crazy & very sad.
We have very recently had to say goodbye to our wonderful boy Roo...it's been very hard.


I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back to blogging very soon
February 1st to be exact...I am anxious to see where this new year of blogging takes me.

Until then...stay cozy, happy, inspired, kind and warm...brrrr.

4 comments:

Natascha said...

So sorry for your loss! :(

Stephanie Amos said...

Oh sweetie, I am so so sorry...
sending you lots of hugs.ox

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh no!!! What happened to Roo? I'm so sad! :(

Anonymous said...

We are going to miss our big boy so much. The time we had with him was precious...