Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentines

Hi lovely souls.
I hope you all had a sweet Valentines Day??? Ours was nice.

My honey knocked at the door & stood there with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.


...apparently the bunnies pitched in some of their allowances so it was from them too, ha ha.


Strawberry champagne was cracked open.
And, I made my sweet pasta monster a pasta dinner
with rabbit shaped pasta of course, ha ha...


Hot chocolates were sipped by a roaring fire
and red velvet cheesecake & long-stemmed strawberries were gobbled up.


It was a sweet day even though we're not really into Valentines.
We're those annoying 'make everyday a Valentines Day' type of people, ha ha.


(Feel free to link to your Valentines Day posts in the comment section.)

There are some clues within this post hinting towards the 'big news' I've been talking about.
I hope you can join me on Monday for the reveal?

3 comments:

Natascha said...

Sounds like a wonderful night! :) lovely flowers!

Mandy Saile said...

It was a sweet sweet night...hope you had a lovely one as well Natascha. XO.

Unknown said...

Glad you liked the flowers Bijou.