Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 15, 2013

New Prints & Such

Hi lovely souls.
 
I am just crawlin' outta bed long enough to let you know that I've posted new prints in my Etsy shop.

I think the 'Joanne' print would make a lovely Mother's Day present don't you?
Actually, Picalo Guilam & Fergus Fennel would be great for Father's day come to think of it.
 
 
I don't do 'sick' well at all, I just want to be up and about taking care of bunnies & making pictures!

...I hope your all having a much better day than I am...
I think I'll need a couple more days before posting again!!! 

2 comments:

Marianne said...

sorry you are not feeling well.
Thank you for making me smile with your beautiful prints. I love the clever names you give them.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh Mandy...your new pieces are so beautiful. I do hope you are feeling better sweets. There is a lot of sickness going around.
Sending light and love your way my friend.
xx