Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

An Italian Rabbit, An Unsure Hummingbird, A Moody Muppet & Oh Yeah A Sore Head!

I am working on exactly 5 pictures right now.
I thought I'd give you a peek at the 2 pieces that I am spending time with today.
 
Though the time may be shorter then I want because my head is getting progressively
worse as the day goes on.  It's been sore all week though so it's not a big surprise!
 
I am hoping to show you this lady rabbit I've already named 'Fiarella' very soon.
 
 
But then Frenwyck is acting alittle outta sorts and rather moody these past few days,
which usually means he needs some extra attention, snuggles & floor time.
So I'll be putting work aside abit more today to spend time with my fluffy muppet.
 
 
Then I'll also be working on this hummingbird, which has been a long time in the making.
I am still unsure of the background colour but I do know that I am quite anxious to finish it off.
 
 
So this is gonna be my day...
Art & Rabbits, the usual...
no complaints outta me even with the sore head!
 
I hope your having a lovely week?
Do leave us a comment and let us know what your up to, in your studios or elsewhere in your lives.
 
XO Mandy and a grumpy Frenwyck and an indecisive hummingbird!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I sure love what you do with paper and colored pencils.
Have your hunny bunny massage gently at the base of your skull, where your neck and head meet, on either side of your spinal column. It will clear your sinuses and relax the muscles in your head. I know your headaches are migraines, and not tension headaches, but every little trick helps.
Also, lay across your bed flat and lay your neck across the edge (same part of your neck that I mentioned above) and let your head go over the edge and bend your knees placing your feet flat on the bed, straightening out your spinal column. Gently gently pull/pulse your body toward your feet stretching your neck a teeny bit, GENTLY while relaxing your whole body.

Wondering Numbers said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

Marianne said...

I love this hummingbird and would buy it just the way it is. I love how it pops off the page without a background.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so so much for the lovely feedback everyone...awesome:D It reminds me to do in-progress posts more often:D

Unknown said...

That bird is AWSOME. Love the colours. As for Frenwyck...he does tend to get moody, nothing a hug and some pets can't fix usually.