Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In The Works

I've been wanting to make a new batch of my bird necklaces/ornaments for a long while now!
It might be a small batch of only 20 or 30 but I am finally getting to them and it feels good.
They are unique and quirky little pieces for the whimsy-filled colour loving souls out there.


My first batch was mostly given away to family and friends as gifts.
My second batch sold out quickly in local stores and sales.
This new batch will be for sale in my shop & I'll do a blog giveaway as well.
I'll give you a heads up as to when they'll be hitting the shop.

2 comments:

Chelleosaurus said...

Oh they're so pretty!!

Unknown said...

Great...and better yet, unique.