Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bunnies Bunnies Everywhere & Finally Routines

I love those moments where you sail on out from a chaotic time
and realize that without even noticing when it happened,
you've finally found a new balance and new routine
and that the new balance and routine makes you happy.
I truly love that.
 
That's how I am feeling about the rabbits today.
We knew bringing 4 newbies home would be crazy for awhile and it was, hugely.
Especially since we choose not to cage our babies whatsoever.
Needless to say our home isn't exactly 'guest friendly', not with so many bunny gates up!
 
It's easier now that Teela & Yuuji are paired off. We're still hoping to get Frenwyck in for a trio.
Whiles everyone has their own main room...we now have a nice routine  of each bunny getting other
rooms and hallways for so many hours a day.  It's fun for them & keeps them happy.
 
 
I love knowing that as soon I get up in the mornings, Teela and Yuuji will have the living room whiles Frenwyck has the dining room and back deck.  Then 2 hours later we switch.
Whiles Flynn enjoys his on personal kitchen deck, he gets out in the living room after 5 usually until bedtime which is when that room becomes  Jin and Jaks extra play room.
It goes on like this all day, gates moving and changing and bunnies zooming here and there, ha ha.
I love the stabilizing feeling of a routine with the bunnies...finally!
 
I've started a brand new studio routine too.
(my honey is a project manager so he gave me some smart advice)
I am feeling like I can strive and really achieve some things with this new routine
and whiles it's very new, I am excited & enjoying it.
 
Anyhow...I've once again learnt that it's a balance of trusting that everything will fall into place
in it's own good timing but also checking in from time to time to make sure your not
being lazy with things also.
It's an interesting tricky dance once again isn't it, ha ha.
 
Do you find the fall a perfect time to inspire new routines like I do???


3 comments:

Natascha said...

Do u ever have any gates knocked down or bunny squabbles? I can relate to gate issues! Ah to have a free flowing home where everyone co- mingled!

Deb said...

such a beautiful room!
Congratulations on 4 new bunnies ♥ who I am sure will bring lots of inspiration for paintings.
Have a wonderful weekend Mandy.

Unknown said...

Bunnies everywhere...it complicates life, but I can't imagine us living any other way...unless magically they all became friends ;-)