Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Felt Brooch

I always love sitting down with felt, buttons, beads & embroidery floss.
These goodies lend any day such a wonderful & delightful coziness.
So I've been indulging in such days and making some new felt lovelies.
Here's one I just finished up...
 

Isn't it just the sweetest?
It looks great on a black bag or purse especially.
If you interested in snapping it up before it's adorning someone else's wardrobe,
do click right here, for this one of a kind handmade lovely is already listed in my Shop.
See you on Sunday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These felt broaches are awesome. I could see movie stars wearing them to their parties....just need to get one to see them I bet...(in pooh voice -> think think think)