Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Excited

My web designer/supreme coding genius who also happens to be my bearded honey & I
have been slaving away on a brand new website.
Most of our evenings are taken up by it lately...but that's okay,
it's been about 4 years since the last huge website change.
I was so happy because his response to my shyly saying
"Babe, I LOVE my website still but I feel like it's time for a complete overhaul"
was an excited smile and an immediate "Yes, I agree".
I am so lucky, I tell him what I want & what I need
and he figures out a way to do so & more often than not takes it an even better step further.
 
The new site is going to be so beautiful.
Very sleek, easy to navigate & purchase from and just very very visual.
Oh and accessible on ipads and smartphones and all those new do-das.
 
I am so excited.
 
 
We've been working away for some time now, especially my honey...
It's easy for me to walk in and make my demands
or say 'yes' I like that or 'no' that has to be changed!
It's easy for me to lose my patience because I think something should be easy when it never ever is!
Dear heart has the patience of a saint!
Wait until the time comes when he has to teach me all of the uploading/maintenance/etc part of it...
then his patience really really shines, ha ha.
 
In the meantime,
since I don't know how long this beautiful new site will take exactly.
I am working away on updating my current site.
I'll of course let you know when the update is done...I've fallen behind so there's lots to do.
As always I'll seek your opinions and comments.


3 comments:

Maria Calabrese said...

Get a haircut.

Unknown said...

Thanks Bijou....I hope it turns out the way you want it. I love the current one, but it is time to move on. The Flash site is for a different time. The new site will be sleek and simple. Emphasis on speed and showcasing your work!

Maria...can't wait to see your pictures of your haircut?? ;-)

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I know it's going to be wonderful Mandy.