Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Back Real Soon

Hi Lovely Peeps.
 
Can I just send out a big massive hug to you.
I am feeling so very very warmly embraced & supported by my blog land circle...
 
Thank You.
 
Things around here are good & busy.
January is always a really great time for me to instigate new healthy changes & routines.
My head is amazingly behaving so I am in my studio a lot &  making lots of new pieces.
I am cleaning my studios big time...ugh it's been quite the job & I am nowhere near being done!
Soon it's back to work on the new website & I just can't wait to launch it.
Also new changes to the blog are way overdue & in the works as well...YAY.
 
(this is one of my all time favorite photos of our Teela)
 
Everybunny is good.
Teela & Yuuji love the newly finished bedroom.
(I think we were the only ones who were measuring the height of bed frames for bunny usage, ha ha!)
Frenwyck loved having his pa around constantly for our 2 week holiday.
Jinny is hanging in there.  She might need a 4th round of antibiotics and we are still quite worried.
The sneezing has stopped but the labored breathing is still present.
 
I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back really soon.
On January 20th to be exact.
I am excited. 
I think that 2014 is going to rock & I can't wait to continue sharing with you here.
 
See you again really soon & Happy Happy New Years.
XO Mandy (aka Bijou)

1 comment:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looking forward to seeing your new adventures. I love this photo of Teela as well. Sending Jinny lots of light, love and healing hugs.
xx