Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter & A Tiny Break

Happy Easter Everyone.
I hope your all having a wonderfully cozy spring weekend.
 
Here's a new little inkling I got done whiles outside in the sunshine with a frolicking rabbit.
 
 
Well it's the last few chaotic days before I hang my exhibition & than taxes are due!
So to help myself out with the stress load I am going to take a break from blogging...
So I'll see you at the beginning of May with oodles of new images & goodies for my shop.
 
Have an amazing day and if you can give a bunny a hug XO

4 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

This is gorgeous Mandy. Wishing you all the best with your exhibition.
xx

Lauren Holgate said...

Hello Mandy! So good to be coming back to the blogging world - I've missed reading posts! What a beautiful illustration. I've probably said this before, but this one in particular makes me think of the magical Watership Down. I so loved that book.

- Lauren
laurenholgate.com

Unknown said...

Another great inkling!

Unknown said...

Another great Inkling!