Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teegan, Titus, Thibbs & Thyme

I finished this new image awhile ago...I've been so anxious to show you.
Aren't they such a lovely grouping...
In this dreamland, Teegan makes sure that foes become & remain friends...oh don't you wish!
 
"Teegan, Titus, Thibbs & Thyme"
 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/188599081/teegan-titus-thibbs-thyme-whimiscal-art?ref=shop_home_active_1
 
Here are some close-ups...
 
 
along with her buddies in the same series "Maueve, Miles & Milly" and
 
I hope you love it as much as I loved making it.
 
See you on Friday.
 


3 comments:

Natascha said...

It's beautiful- I love the theme, and colors and techniques.

Judit Gueth said...

It's really magical! :-)I love the bunnies and the bird!

Unknown said...

It's crazy how unique your artwork is to other things out there.