Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pssst

Pssst....
 
 
I just wanted to let you know about a few things...
 
1)  we're still working very hard on my new beautiful website
which will be viewable on the mobile web unlike my current site.
I don't know exactly when it'll be ready, it'll probably be another couple of months
BUT we'll get it done as soon as possible...there's quite a bit going into this new one, wow!
 
2)   because we are working so hard on the new site,
I've decided to forgo the archive site I planned for my last exhibition
'Stories, Dreams & In Between'...
there's only so much time in a day after all.
 
3)  My sweet little Etsy shop now accepts Direct checkout,
The usual payment through PayPal is still available and the usual status quo
BUT NOW
Buyers can now make purchases from me with their
credit cards, debit cards or Etsy gift cards.
YAY & WOHOO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My precious foo-foo :-)