Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Really Sweet Ribbon Swags

I finished up this sweet and pretty little project a couple weeks ago.
I am so so pleased with how it turned out.
 
This pile of seven carefully selected fabrics and some white cording...
 
 
became this...

 
the prettiest ribbon swags...I made four.
 
 
I was looking for the perfect thing to decorate our new 'Pagoda' (more on the rebuild later)...

 
I think they were the perfect answer to fill the space...


 especially when the sun and wind plays through them...ahhhh...


 
Pretty fabric (all on sale) + creativity = a happy heart & delighted eyes.
 
 
What's the next project?
well Henrie suggested we refresh the 'pond' area so that's what we're on to now, ha ha!
 


4 comments:

Stephanie Amos said...

Breathtaking my sweet friend!!! oxox

deb said...

I absolutely love your colour & joy filled space! The ribbon swags look gorgeous along your pagoda. Looking forward to seeing more photos! And garden planner Henrie is adorable.

Art by Katalin said...

Love this idea! Looks so cheery and nice! And your bunnies are so adorable! Hope you are having a wonderful summer! xo

Unknown said...

Looks amazing. Can't wait until the outdoor renos and landscaping is done!! :-)