Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, September 8, 2014

Nervousness

I am getting nervous.
Soon my dearest blog will be moving from this blogger space over to my brand new beautiful website
(oh I am just so beyond anxious for you all to see it, we've been working so very hard on it all).
I know it's the right time to move it all over...I know it'll eventually be even better.
BUT I am still nervous.
 
 
According to my analytics an average of 200 people visit me here everyday & I think that's a lot!
When I move over will you all follow me?
Is what I do, show & share here worth the bit of effort of you all refreshing my url etc???
I hope you'll find it worth it.  I hope you'll follow me over...
but I admit I am nervous for sure!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

200 visitors a day, and hardly any comments...what's that about? If you are good enough to go through all the work to create the wonderful, colourful and joy-filled blog you do, you'd think we as readers have some responsibility to leave to comments ;-)

Michele T said...

I will continue to follow the new and improved Bijou Whimsy... Please make sure you give a link so that it will be a smooth transition! Thanks!

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Oh, yes, dear friend...I'll be hopping right on over to your new nest!! I'm soooo excited to see all the NEW!! I know it is going to be beautiful with all of your creative touches...and, those of the hubby! :)

deb said...

I just know your new site will be amazing!
So excited for you ♥ love the expression of joy on this sweet dog xo

Misty said...

I will follow you anywhere :)

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thank you so much ladies:D I knew you would support me anywhere:D but the reminder sure is nice.