Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Favourite Place

Hi ya.  I hope you had a great weekend?  Today I wanted to show you a spot dear to my heart.
This is one of my most favorite places to spend my time...
It's my coloured pencil work area in my upstairs studio.
I love it on sunny days.  I love it on rainy days.
I love it during the daylight hours & as much at night.
I love that Jaks sleeps by my feet the whole time I am here.
I love seeing people walk by, the snow falling, plants in the front garden moving in the breezes...
Ahhhh...it's a happy space for sure.
 
 
I love being surrounded by the colours of my beloved pencils.
I love that this room is jam packed with plants.
I adore the 'heating board' that my honey made for me for my last birthday,
it melts the pencils just enough to make them feel like butter
and it's heavenly on my always achy wrist.
I especially like that it's right off the kitchen so I can keep working whiles my hon makes dinner.
Or I can peek into the living room & see the tv or a roaring fire.  Ahhhh.

I am lucky.  I have many desks and work spaces set up for my art work! something like 10 maybe!
That doesn't count the comfy couch or all the spots I set up for myself outside in the summers!
Well, what is that old saying...
"Too Much Of A Good Thing Is Wonderful" ha ha!

3 comments:

Renee said...

What a beautiful, light filled spot. No wonder you love it so much.
I clicked Next blog on my own and found yours :)

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks Renee. So glad you clicked that button and found me...hope you'll come back soon and often:D

deb said...

beautiful sunny spot & a heating board that melts pencils sounds amazing!