Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Dangerously Close To Spontaneious Combustion

It was feeling like the pressure of all the recent rabbit stress etc was building and building.
I might have been getting dangerously close to spontaneous combustion in fact! ha ha!!
So an impromptu trip to the city was exactly what I needed apparently.
Even if it was a long 4 hours there & 5 hours back all in one day cause we don't have a bunny-sitter!
 

 A few precious hours with my beautiful best friend Judit
(carpet & wall paper designer extraordinaire)
whom I haven't seen for over a year and who I have been missing desperately was muchly needed.
It was also a day too to celebrate my sweet hard-working honey
who was beckoned to the city to be honored and recognized for a wonderful achievement in his work.
 
Ahh the city, a change of scenery & best friends to enjoy it all with...than getting back home....lovely.


1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, I just noticed the post! :-) It was so nice to see you Chicken!