Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, June 22, 2015

A Simple & Sweet Summer

This will be another short one as Blogger still isn't working for me
(another reason why I am so anxious to move this beloved blog of mine to my own new site)
Anyhow...
As you can see we've been outside with artwork and bunnies ALOT
 
 
Most sunny days, we're out in the yard by 10am
if I don't have a super sore head (like today's very awful bad one) to tend to
or if I don't have errands to run because getting the monkeys in on my own is never a sure thing!
 
 
Yuuji has been having a ball digging a new burrow (which we have to fill in at the end of each day)
 
 
I've been working on cute little lino-cuts...(Here I am redrawing a design)
 
 
It's been a simple summer so far.  Bunnies outside.  Art Outside.  Yard & House Projects.  Gardening.
 
 
I've been loving it and have been feeling really very blissed out.
I hope your having an awesome summer so far.
Until Wednesday...be well and thanks so much, as always, for hopping in.


No comments: