Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, July 20, 2015

Art Cards at Michelle's FrameMaker & Gallery

So one of my favorite local shops is Michelle's FrameMaker & Gallery.
She has been carrying my handmade art cards since 2007.
 
I have such fond memories of visiting this Art Shop & Gallery with my Mom as a young kid.
We'd go in regularly to look around...I think my Mom knew it would inspire me. 
 

Michelle carries the most beautiful art prints & other really cool stuff including
being thee best local spot to get any framing done.
 
I am so honored that Michelle has been carrying my cards for so long and I love it because
when I go in to see her, I am also getting too see one of my very most favourite beautiful souls.

Besides buying from me,
The FrameMakers is currently the only place in town where you can buy my cards.
Do check them out at 168 Main St West in North Bay.
 


No comments: