Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Beauty From A Studio Window

So you guys know by now that I adore & appreciate my studios...
and I can't help but fall head over heels in love with my view
when I look out my studio window to see this kind of beauty...
two white-tail deers just meandering through our front garden,
eating our trees, cleaning themselves...
 
 

We live in the middle of a small city...it's amazing to me that we see them now and than.
My breakfast went cold that morning, ha ha, I just couldn't pry myself away from them...
My whole body was physically buzzing from the magical beauty of them...
they refreshed me, heart & soul and I was on a beauty high most of that day...
so amazing...just so so incredibly beautiful and pure and wonderful.


2 comments:

Natascha said...

Wow great pics you were able to get!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Natascha:D