Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 18, 2016

A New Owl Inkling

I took the owl drawing that I offered to my subscribers
as a colouring page a few months back and started inking him.
I was going to do him in watercolour (heck maybe I still will)
but my gut told me to leave out the colour, for now, and tackle him in ink pen
and I am glad I listened (because I haven't been listening to my gut & I've gone array!)
 

He's looking pretty great so far if I may say so myself and I can't wait to show you.
I've been working my way up in size with my ink pens...this one is 8 x 10"
I am hoping to get up to atleast 12 x 16" designs, but we'll see, they are very time consuming.
I am planning on offering limited edition hand-coloured prints of my ink drawing this year...
I am still playing around with them however because they have to be perfect before I offer them up.
 
Keep In Touch with my new offerings
by signing up to receive my studio news which come with my unique colouring pages.


No comments: