Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Colouring Pages & Chronic Pain

I am doing my very best...my absolute best...
but head pain is thwarting me everyday for almost 3 weeks straight now.
But, from the couch & bed & in pain-filled periods at my desks,
in tiny little increments of stolen time,
I've sketched out quite a few new images which I am so so excited about.
 
 
 I am also working on the next couple of month's colouring pages.
They are looking pretty adorable & are inspired by the babies keeping me company.
Unfortunately because of this headache that won't leave me alone
my studio news will be a few days late because I just can't sit at my computer for long,
let alone scan pictures in, get work photographed, etc...bear with me kind souls, as you always do.

No comments: