Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, March 7, 2016

Under The Weather Can Still Be Lovely

For awhile there we were feeling under the weather with a flu that just seemed to linger & linger.
On top of headaches and migraines that have been feeling rather relentless & tiring.
But ya know me, I can't help but find loveliness even in the sick pain-riddled days.
Because like I always say, loveliness is often in the smallest of things...even in sick routines...
like how I get the green teas whiles my honey gets the hot water bottles
and I fetch our favorite blankets whiles he gets the buttery cracker pile.
or how we take turns vacuuming and catering to the bunnies needs...

 
I love how we'll rush over to huddle under one blanket to share a bunny snug,
especially with the super cuddly Flynn
(thankfully, unlike guinea-pigs, rabbits can not catch colds or flus from people).
We've been packing in the deep yummy greens to help push out the nasty's.
I don't know about you but my tummy craves healthy food, especially when I am not feeling well.
As I write this a big pot of homemade veggie soup is simmering away sweetly on the stove, ahhh.
 
Well I hope your feeling wonderful and well
and I hope you have a super snuggly sweet weekend.
XO see you next week I hope XO


1 comment:

Lisa B said...

Hope you are feeling better! Hugs. Xxoo