Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Swans and Silence

Do you ever have those days where you just want to be quiet
where you just hang out in gentle embracing silence?
Where nothing is wrong or pressing in particular but you still have a need for solitude??
 

I've been feeling like that.  I need to embrace a few days where problems are not discussed,
and where worries and concerns and plans are pushed to the back burner for just a little bit.

 
I think it's because I've had such a difficult week with head pain,
that's where this quiet urge to just sit and enjoy small beauties is stemming from I am quite sure.

 
But it's good to recognize when we need to take a break.
A break to bask in gentle breezes, beautiful fairytale swans & rhythmic lapping water.
I am working from these photos right now and they are reminding me as I work, to just go slowly....
I can't wait to see what springs from them and I can't wait to show you 'Grow" on Friday.

No comments: