Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Teela

My baby girl is gone.
My honey-bee, my Tee-Tee, my best friend, my soul mate, my sunshine....my everything.
She died in my arms Saturday night due to complications of a week long battle with stasis.
We tried everything.  We just couldn't save her.  We should have been able too... 
She shouldn't be gone but she impossibly is & I don't understand what happened.
 
 
I hope you'll understand that I won't be posting for a little bit...
I will again, this is a healing place for me after all
but right now anything normal, like blogging, brings me to my knees and feels torturous & cruel.
With her impossibly sudden passing, my heart & breath go with her...
my soul stuck somewhere in between.

1 comment:

Denice said...

Hello Mandy,
I'm so sorry for your loss.. I've just come to know you through the latest Artful Blogging. I too am a bunny mom and have lost two in the last year, they are the sweetest of furry babies hands down. I do know what a blessing they are and hope you will heal soon. Your art and vibrant colors are so inspiring! You can see your heart and your love in every piece. Thank you for sharing yourself in this way. My blog has been quiet for about six months as I've transitioned through an outside job that didn't seem to make sense doing after all. I'll be back on the page soon and look forward to more of yours when you come back around.
Peace,
Denice