Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Fluid

I don't make lists of New Years resolutions...I never stick to them,
life is too unpredictable to be 100% successfully from my experience in making lists.
But every New Year, I pick a word that will apply spherically to how I want that new year to be.
Something I can whisper, shout, repeat to myself whenever I need a reminder of how to be better.
 
 
I don't see the harm in telling you my word, it's not a secret...it'll be my mantra...
This year my word is
FLUID
I love the simplicity of it & how it applies to all the facets that I want to navigate with more grace.
I need and want to find more fluidity in everyday life, in the pain, in my art, in life with the rabbits.
 
What is your power word may I ask???

No comments: