Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hello 2017

Hi again
How are you doing?
How is 2017 treating you so far?
Me??
Well 2016 kinda kicked my ass if I may be honest
and I know I have so much beauty and wonderful things to be thankful for admist the cruddy,
but still, I admit I am happy to see the other side of it...to start fresh with a positive attitude.
 
 
2017 is starting off slowly though I think...but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
I unfortunately haven't had a pain-free day yet in 2017 so that's not a super great start!
& whiles our buns are doing well & the 2 newbies seem really happy, I am still sore over Teela.
I find myself moving a smidge slowly in my studio...finding my footing after long holidays off.
I am not necessarily making resolutions but just trying to visualize where I want to go
in 2017, with my work and with my own self too.
I know already abunch of things I want to work on, professionally and personally
I'll keep the personal list close to my chest right now however.
 
 
I know I want to publish my very first book, finally!!!
I want to get better at putting original work and new items into my dear shop.
I want to get into weaving, do some sewing projects, make some paper & cloth dolls,
try some needle felting, dive into pastels again, kick it up with linos....
ahhhh sooo many things!
but really I just want to get way more work done than I did in 2016.
 
Are you ready for another year of blogging?  This will be my 9th!
I truly hope you'll continue to join me, I am always so honored when you spend time with me.
& a big huge welcome to anyone new, thank you SO much already XO
Let's Do This!

No comments: