Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Starry Evening Tide

Here it is, one of my latest ink pens that I had a ball with...
even if during it's making I started having problems with my eyesight
which lead me to the optometrist, which has unfortunately lead to the costly
necessity of switching one lens in all of my glasses
because my prescription has changed slightly, argh!!!


I like to make pictures where animals get along and
where they are all vegetarian and leave one another in peace!
Hence the boat full of calm star fishing/gazing bunnies and
two sleepy owls who want nothing more than to just sit on their star surrounded branch
enjoying one another & the sweet evening...ahhhh....lovely & wishful!

2 comments:

Natascha said...

Great picture with so much detail!

Nasrin said...

Nice art!!!