Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Phoenix Soul: The Wild Joy Issue

Hey you guys, I am so pleased to let you know that I am in the
Wild Joy Issue of The Phoenix Soul...
Available for purchase right now June 1st
(which is my Mom's 66th Birthday...Happy Birthday MOM XOXO)


"The Phoenix Soul is a fiercely indie digital magazine and community, designed to honor our tender truths. Amanda Fall is the creator, editor, and chief gatherer of good. Each issue of the digital magazine (PDF instant download) features 60 vibrant full-color pages for only $6."


The Phoenix Soul magazine features heartpounding art, gaspworthy poetry, brave essays, intimate interviews (including our signature Truth Tribe interview), evocative creative prompts, & more. Single issues are available for purchase ($6), as well as subscription services (at a discounted rate). "



"Every issue explores a different soul-centered theme designed to encourage hope and healing in our everyday lives, honoring both our deep ache and our wild joy.
We are raw and real. Grit and grace. Truth-speakers, love-believers, heart-on-our-sleevers.
We encourage vulnerability, authentic connection, and intentional living."


"WE LOVE YOUR REBEL HEART. YOUR MISFIT DREAMS. YOUR WILD PHOENIX SOUL!"


I really really hope that you'll check it out.
I am featured with one of my favorite all-time pieces of last year,
one that the lovely Amanda and I agree speaks loud and clear on the topic of Wild Joy.
And I am interviewed in the "Grit & Grace" section as well where I chat briefly about
where I find my own Wild Joy, what inhibits it and how I get back to it when waylaided.

Thanks SO much for including me in this issue Amanda, it's been an honor once again XO
(p.s. all magazine descriptions in quotes belong to The Phoenix Soul, as well as the two badges)

No comments: