Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

I Messed Up

I was so happy with how my nesting doll was turning out
but than I worked on her during a bad migraine when I shouldn't have and guess what
I completely screwed up the background!  I made it way too dark, I used the wrong medium,
I wanted to scream but than I calmed myself down and said okay Mandy, this is fixable...


The only thing to do was to cut her out which was more difficult than usual because
she's on thick watercolour paper but after I cut her out it was looking good again, phew!
So now I am just inking the thick paper sides so they aren't so noticeable than I'll lay her back
down, this time when I figure out the background I'll wait until I am clear headed!!!

No comments: