Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 15, 2019

Not Just A Tooth

Check out this tooth! but it's not just any tooth, it's a Jurrassic Tooth!
OMG!!!
My sweet sweet man actually got me a dinosaur tooth this past Christmas
HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SSSMOOOKKKKEEESSS!
I am so so amazed by dinosaurs, the completely different world they lived in,
in a time so inconceivably long ago, on this same precious earth that we are now living, wowza!


This tooth is from a Mosasauras.
He would have lived in the water and would have been about 50 feet long and 28,000 pounds!
Mosasauras's lived from 175 to 65 million years again,
how crazy is it that I can hold a piece of that history and world in my very hands.
It's like holding a star, it's unbelievable to me, it makes me feel very very small
and it reminds me of how very very precious life is because it can be over in the blink of an eye.

No comments: