Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

My Inspiration

We are in the 2nd week of my honey's cancer treatment...
6 are scheduled, hopefully that's all he'll ever need again besides regular scopes.
The first week was horrendous but this 2nd week went way better.  Hopefully they get easier!
I'll tell you about it more soon but I have to first talk about how much I admire his attitude.
This was before his first surgery...


He was tired because the night before we had a very sudden & completely unexpected rescue!
He was scared shitless, no need to say that of course!
and he woke up with a really bad migraine BUT he here was smiling, holding my hand,
making conversation, being patient even though the surgery was like 3 hours late...just being him.
I am looking to him to set the tone & mood of all this & he's been nothing but an inspiration to me.

No comments: