Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Not Super Great News

Well my honey had another scope recently and it wasn't the news we were hoping for.
We were hoping that all was clear & looking good.  We were not expecting another surgery.
The doctor said that it doesn't look like the cancer is back but things still aren't healed up enough either so another surgery is necessary to get in there for another sample to send away for testing
and to clean up the area that should be healed by now. 


The surgery is next week...
I won't be allowed in the hospital with him...he'll have to spend the night. I hate that I can't be there.
This has thrown me for another loop.  I barely got out of bed for two days after this news.
Having to wait for the pathology of these samples is torturous...and I am feeling scared again anew.
Send us good mojo that the surgery goes perfectly smoothly & the pathology comes back clean.

No comments: