Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Sunday, June 7, 2020

The Fledglings Have Flown

It was wonderful to watch the robin nest this past month...
three babies successfully flew away with their Mama.
I climbed up just get a better peek at the nest and saw there was 1 little egg that was not viable
but I left the nest and egg where it was as Robins usually have 3-4 batches of babies every season
and whiles they tend to build a new nest for each brood, they will take material from old nests.


It was a honor to watch them.  The Moms are sooo dedicated.
I know how nervous Robins are around people typically so I was pretty touched that she
got used to me and seemed okay with me fairly close to her babies when I was out watering
the garden and trying to get some quick snaps of her beautiful babies.
Nature it so amazing & powerful, the world would be better if more people embraced it's magic.

No comments: