Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Back To Posting

Lydia and I wanted to let you know that we're back to Instagraming on our art account!
I think the last year just threw me for such a flip, big time, it's been alot on top of just life in general, there's been new rescues & losses, a new disease for me, cancer for my honey!!!
It's been alot to deal with & whiles I have been creating, I haven't been sharing it in my usual way.
I think I just needed space to be creative in a quiet solitary way in order to heal & re-calibrate.


I am still healing, still re-calibrating...big time!
Things aren't perfect but they never will be, things are still scary & I am still struggling
with my new diagnosis and with a new round of cancer treatment for my love starting next week.
But I am feeling the pull strongly to share again, so I am diving back into showing you what
we're up to in the studios and I really hope you'll continue to join me XOXO.

No comments: