Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 12, 2008

I am back home

Good Monday afternoon everyone. Well, I spent 11 out of the last 14 days in Toronto and I had such a ball and had such a great time with my sweetie and with my best friend and her partner. The travelling back and forth however has catched up and today I feel really tired. So instead of floating around my studio with no purpose, I thought I'd write up a quick post, respond to a few emails, and just hang out with the bunnies and take a nap if need be. The last two days in Toronto were wonderful but bittersweet at the same time as I knew I'd be leaving and not coming back for a few weeks at least and I already miss Judit and the liveliness of the city. But that being said, I am anxious to catch up again with my pals here in the Bay and of course to get back into my studio.

I came across this blog this morning which I want to share because the artwork is pretty spectacular, I've seen her pieces on Etsy before but I was happy to see she has a blog also, check out Arts & Ghosts. There is something similar between our work but I can't quite pinpoint what it is.

So dear readers, give me today to catch up and find my footing again and I'll be back into the full swing of things by tomorrow I am sure. I got a big stack of beautiful canvases (smaller sizes) that I am drooling over, ha ha so I am sure some new paintings will be posted soon also.

Be Well Everyone and have a creative and wonderful week. Thanks and until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Judit Gueth said...

Hi Mandy,

It was really nice to have you here and to hang out a bit :-)
Love,
Judit