Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Older Illustration "Ella Luna, The Dancer"

Hello, there on this lovely, warm and sunny Tuesday morning. I forgot to put one of Hazel's blankets back down after last night's clean up, which meant they couldn't sleep in their regular spot and I had two very grouchy little bunnies on my hands this morning, ha ha...but all was smoothed over with a nice big piece of banana.

To buy a print please click here.

Anyhow, I don't have any new work that I can show you at the present, so I thought I'd share one of my favourite older illustrations. In the continuous vein of my love for rabbits, this one was done last year in coloured pencil and is called "Ella Luna, the Dancer", it was sparked from a children's book ideal I had. Hope you enjoy. Have a wonderful day and until tomorrow...Happy Creating.

No comments: