Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Necklaces in the Shop

You can now officially buy the following necklaces from the shop...
Finally, I was able to take some good and flattering shots and I finally got this small batch into my Etsy shop.

I have to toot my own here and say that I truly think my necklaces are very well made, unique because of my colourful and whimiscal illustration and just really fun to wear. I am hoping that they sell quickly...so if your interested head on over to the shop to check them out and hopefully pick one out for yourself and/or a loved one.

Join me tomorrow for something new...and thanks for taking time out of your day to pop in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those necklaces are great...and the photos are stunning. Would fit in with a high-end magazine!

Bodrum said...

Hi,

ı like your blog.

And these necklaces are so nice.

Did you make yourself?

My mother and I also do some jawelery and paintings

below is my other web site which has my mother's paintings etc.. if you are interested cheers..

www.punkypunky-bodrum.tr.gg

Turkey