Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcoming a New Pup

My parents surprised us last weekend by calling and telling us they brought home a new puppy. And this is the adorable little fur person with the sweetest face and personality who is the newest addition to the Saile family...
They named her Missie (though she was almost named Milla) and she's sweet as pie. I spent all of Wednesday at my moms this past week, just playing with her and holding her when she napped (which right now is all the time, ha ha) and just staring at her adorable precise little self. My mom says she has 'hot lips' and Jonathan and I say her little face is very reminiscent of an Ewok. I can't stay away long...I had to go visit with her again on the weekend and I plan to again this week for sure...a new furry baby is always a wonderful thing.
Welcome sweet little darling...Welcome.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh my goodness! How sweet is that! :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little monster...looks like smokey as a pup.