Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Nubbins Are Finally Out In The World...

I am excited and nervous to finally be officially introducing my beloved "Nubbin" art doll line to the world via my blog and soon my new website. Here are my first 6 dolls...I will introduce each one individually over the next 2 weeks or so and as I properly introduce each lovely lady, I will also let you know when and where they will be for sale.
I have been keeping them under wraps for awhile now, I don't know why...fear is a fickle but strong thing! I think I was worried about people ripping off and stealing my ideal...and I am sure those with no creative bone or talent will do so, but I am trying to keep positive and know that it's my illustrations and the unique little personalities I conjure up that is the most special thing about them and I am confident that that can not be copied. I hope they are as loved by everyone else as they have been by their creator/maker, little itty bitty moi, Mandy Saile a.k.a Bijou of 'Bijou's Whimsy'....may they enchant and delight as they are meant to do:D

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

They look beautiful and enchanting! I love the picture of you too! :-)
J.

Jonathan said...

Ah, the happy artist and her little family of nubins :-) Such a nice sight.